Gloucestershire Hour #gloshour
As #gloshour or Gloucestershire hour has not been touched or promoted since February 2014 and I quite enjoyed using this networking hour I have decided to bring it back to life.
Will still be using the same has tag #gloshour and still same time as on old profiles 8pm Wednesdays.
The only difference is the host account is called @glhour
The process and rules are still the same as detailed below.
About Gloucestershire Hour GlosHour
Gloshour is a networking hour for people in Gloucestershire to promote their products or services to other locals. It is also a great way to meet new on-line friends locally.
Basically anyone who is based in, works in or trades in Gloucestershire is invited to tweet during the hour between 8pm and 9pm every Wednesday using the #gloshour hashtag.
Many other locals will meet to sharing information, ideas and friendship and the opportunity to meet new friends or business contacts.
We have created this page for the absolute novice #hour user so is simplistic, as we love new people and want to make you comfortable. More for beginners…
Free Gloucestershire Business Adverts
As well as the Wednesday hours we invite all participants to registered for a business profile on the site where you can promote your services. Throughout the week we will give shout outs to any registered business. Add Free Listing..
Local Press Releases
If your company or organisation wants to promote something specific maybe an event, product launch or new service we are happy to dedicate a page or 2 to this. This is only available for local Gloucestershire based companies and organisations and priority given to local regulars.
To suggest an article email me email@example.com
These posts and articles all relate to Gloucestershire based companies and organisations. This will include press releases, events, product launches and more.
- #gloshour Hosts As you can imagine hosting #gloshour every Wednesday is a commitment and some I just cannot do so decided to look for a few backup hosts to run a 2nd ...
- Zip Ride Special Offers at the National Diving and Activity Centre 700m Zip Slide Ride special offers at the National Diving and Activity Centre. The Deal Thrill-seekers can get their fix in high-speed style with this zip wire ride. Gliding for almost ...
- Cinderford Guide Cinderford is a small town to the east of the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire. A relatively young town that was established in the 19th century to accommodate workers for ...
- Coleford Guide Coleford is a small market town in the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire. Coleford is situated approximately four miles east of the Welsh border and close to the River Wye ...
- Save lives by jumping out of a plane for GWAAC Air Ambulance Save lives by jumping out of a plane for GWAAC Air Ambulance. Fancy taking on an exhilarating personal challenge while raising money for Great Western Air Ambulance Charity? GWAAC are looking for ...
Popular Free Advert Business Types
Popular Free Advert Business Types on the gloshour website. These are the ones with most listings and offer the greatest choice for you when looking for products or services.
Attractions and activities for visitors to the county. Activities, Attractions & Events
Builders and tradesmen in the county for residential, commercial and industrial construction projects. Builders & Tradesmen
Food & Drink
Food and Drink producers including bakers, brewers, bakers and more. Food & Drink Production & Sales